CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pray for Stellan

Hey Everyone,
This is supposed to be Wordless Wednesday. Here is my picture below. Click on it and go to the blog. Read all about Stellan and start praying! This little boy needs all the prayers he can get!! His family is staying strong and leaning on God!
Prayers for Stellan

P.S. - Say a pray for my bff Cassandra as well as she will have surgery this a.m.
Photobucket

2 Others saw what had happened:

Cass said...

Thank you for being there for me today! I love you!

momstheword said...

I have been thinking about Stellan and praying for him and his family so often today. I see from your friend's post that her surgery must have gone well too. Good to hear it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!