CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

As I'm sitting here thinking about everything I've been through lately, I've come to realize that there is a lot more than I should be thankful for. Below are my list of 8 things that I am thankful for today.

I'm thankful that I was able to find Caden a good preschool with absolutely no notice that his babysitter couldn't keep him anymore. God was completely in that.

I'm thankful for my bff that completely took over when I was frantic about who was going to keep my child this week. Without even having to ask, she jumped right in and offered to take him.

I'm thankful for my SIL/bff who I can call every single morning on our way to work and talk about our kids, family and problems and know that she isn't going to judge me in anyway.

I'm thankful that I have a wonderful support of family, friends and now bloggy friends to hear me vent, cry and laugh.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who always puts up with me even on the days that he doesn't want to.

I'm thankful that my sweet son is healthy and growing just like he's supposed to. (More on his kidney disease another day)

I'm thankful that my husband and I still have great jobs even though the economy is going downhill so fast.

I'm thankful that we have a mighty God that watches over us and takes care of us even when we deserve it the least.

Let me know what you are thankful for the most!
Photobucket

0 Others saw what had happened:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!