CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

So what had happened was....I found this great idea over at MckMama's...it's called, Not Me Monday...go to her blog and check it out!



I totally did not hurt my bff's feelings this weekend. Nope, I would never do that, ever in a thousand years! I'm just not capable!

I did not lay around in my pj's all day Sunday just for the heck of it. I would never waste a precious day like that!

I did not play on my laptop all weekend just waiting to see if anyone left me comments on my new blog. No, I'm not that desperate to see who all may be reading my blog....nope, not me!

I absolutely did not check the realitysteve.com link everyday last week to see what the "Big Spoiler" was on the Bachelor. Nope, I'm not so lost into that show that I can't wait to see it play out on tv. Nope, not me! Which reminds me, he's suppose to have a new video up today, so I'm not totally about to go to his site to check it out.

Wow...that's a lot of suff that I NEVER did...nope not me!
Photobucket

0 Others saw what had happened:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!